Here are the logs as reported on their Facebook page.
Friday, June 22, 2012
- 3:28 am – Reporting party states there is a motor vehicle revving its engine in front of a Turnpike Road business. Officers on scene confirmed the operator, a Framingham resident, had car trouble.
- 7:53 am – Police assisted fire department on an alarm call from St. Mark’s Performing Arts Center. Clear, construction work dust set off alarm.
- 9:10 am – TT unit pulled wires down on Woodland Road. Verizon was notified.
- 9:17 am – Officer assisted in serving an official town order to a Main Street resident.
- 11:31 am – A passing motorist reports a black SUV following a person walking in the break down lane on Turnpike Road eastbound. Officers found it to be a verbal argument between two adults, one party decided to walk. Peace restored.
- 12:51 pm – A town employee found a license plate in the roadway. After running the plate number, it was determined to be from a stolen trailer from Framingham. Framingham Police was notified.
- 2:37 pm – A BOLO (be on look-out) from Marlboro Police was reported. The BOLO was for a stolen silver Trek bicycle with a luggage rack and mirrors, stolen from Marlboro High School.
- 3:14 pm – A multi-vehicle crash was reported on Turnpike Road (west). No injuries were reported.
- 4:30 pm – Framingham Police reported an erratic operator entering our town on Turnpike Road (west). Nothing found after search.
- 4:30 pm – An officer cited a Marlboro resident with a CRIMINAL APPLICATION for driving a motor vehicle with a Revoked Registration.
- 8:36 pm – A passing motorist reports an erratic operator traveling on Oak Hill Road. That vehicle was stopped near Hilltop Drive and a citation for lanes violations was issued.
Saturday, June 23, 2012
- 12:20 am – An erratic operator was reported to be traveling on Turnpike Road (west). An officer stopped that vehicle and found no impairment.
- 12:42 am – A Woodland Road resident reports a tree fell across the road. An officer responded and was able to move the tree off the road.
- 1:11 am – A verbal warning for speed was issued to a motorist traveling on Parkerville Road.
- 3:59 am – This station received report of a MVA (motor vehicle accident) on Parmenter Road. The accident was found to be in Marlboro. Marlboro Police and EMS responded.
- 9:40 am – Officer at the station assisted with a resident installing a child safety seat.
- 10:10 am – A CRIMINAL APPLICATION was issued to a Framingham resident. Violation occurred on Framingham road at Boston Road.
- 3:46 pm – A resident from Pine Hill Road reported a very large snake in the back yard. The Animal Control Officer was notified.
- 9:53 pm – A Turnpike Road business reports problems with two guests. Officers responded and peace was restored.
- 10:30 pm – A homeowner on Wentworth drive reported suspicious activity. The area was checked and nothing was found.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
- 12:31 am – A CRIMINAL APPLICATION was issued to a resident from Leicester for driving without a license.
- 1:11 am – A youth walked into the station lobby to report an underage drinking party somewhere near Finn School. As the dispatcher call units, the youth bolted from the lobby and ran away. Officers could not find him in the area. Officers later checked near Finn School for a party, but nothing was found.
- 1:32 am – Officers responded to a business on Turnpike Road. At the scene, officers placed two guests who were staying there into protective custody for public intoxication.
- 6:32 am – In a parking lot on Main Street, a suspicious, yellow box wrapped in caution tape was discovered by an officer on patrol. Upon further investigation, the box was determined to be covering a hole in the parking lot.
- 1:16 pm – This department assisted Northboro Police in locating the youth from earlier this morning when a youth walked into the station. The youth was later found safe in Northboro.
- 2:58 pm – A report of an erratic operator was passed to Framingham Police due to the close proximity to their town line on Turnpike Road.
- 4:52 pm – Officers confirmed a 9-1-1 misdial from a residence on Stockwell Lane.
- 5:39 pm – An officer responded to Mooney Field on Parkerville Road regarding parking lane violations. One vehicle was asked to move.
- 9:13 pm – A Northboro resident received a verbal warning for marked lanes violations on Turnpike Road near Crystal Pond road.
Monday, June 25, 2012
- 6:26 am – ARREST – Officers arrested a Southborough resident who lives on Reservoir Drive. The resident was arrested for driving with a suspended license.
- 9:46 am – A Richards Road resident turned in a .22 long rifle with cartridges.
- 10:07 am – Multiple calls came in from the numerous lightning strikes.
- 4:18 pm – Assistance given to Hopkinton Police, officers closed off Bridge Street at their request.
- 5:24 pm – Officers responded to a Turnpike Road business regarding youths locked in a vehicle. A maintenance man on scene was able to free them unharmed.
- 8:28 pm – ARREST – A Natick resident was arrested on a warrant.
- 9:32 pm – A Valley Road resident reported that someone rang their doorbell. Officers checked the area but found nothing.
Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- 7:11 am – A Darlene Drive residential alarm came in. Officers responded to find the house all secure.
- 8:35 am – The director of a Cordaville Road center called to report a potentially unsafe incident. The director stated that children are dropped off at the center but may pose a safety issue for vehicles that want to pull into the lot. Officers will follow up.
- 11:19 am – A summons was served in hand to a resident on Oak Hill Road.
- 11:55 am – Police and DPW responded to a water main rupture on Cordaville Road by the Mass Pike bridge.
- 12:15 pm – A Breakneck Hill Road resident reported fraud through student loans.
- 4:22 pm – A Ward Road resident reported a wild animal attacked the family pet. The animal had signs of illness, the officer on scene shot the animal. The ACO was notified.
- 9:49 pm – a Presidential Drive resident reported motor vehicles racing in the roadway. Nothing found.
- 10:01 pm – A Lynnbrook Road resident reported a problem with a landscaping company. The building department will follow up.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
- 8:15 am – Motor Vehicle Accident. A motorist reported seeing a “Shift” box truck take out a length of guard-rail along the ramp from Turnpike Road and Cordaville Road. The truck was later located at a Turnpike Road business.
- 12:31 pm – A Mt. Vickery resident reported illegal dumping of yard debris on his property.
- 5:52 pm – A report was taken of a Hit & Run motor vehicle accident on Turnpike Road…no injuries.
- 6:40 pm – The director of a residence on Boston Road requested a well-being check for one of the residents.
- 9:23 pm – A noise complaint came in from a resident in the Parmenter Rd/Metcalf Ln area. Officers spoke with construction workers to end for the evening. Peace restored.
- 9:24 pm – A call came in to assist the MBTA Police in contacting a possible victim of a crime. The victim possibly lives on Flagg Road.
- 11:10 pm – A Turnpike Road business store alarm came in. Officers responded to find the store all secure.
Thursday, June 28, 2012
- 12:29 am – Officers checked on a possible drunk driver on Turnpike Road. After contact with police, the driver was determined to be OK.
- 7:11 am – Callers reported a motor vehicle accident involving a car vs. deer on Main Street at Johnson Road.
- 7:32 am – Southborough Police again assisted MBTA Police in delivering a message to a Flagg Road resident. Message delivered.
- 8:42 am – A multi-car motor vehicle accident was reported on Turnpike Road. No injuries were reported.
- 8:50 am – A resident from East Main Street reported a suspicious van in the area. Officers found the operator of the van, a contractor working at a house in the neighborhood.
- 10:51 am – Officers assisted with the Annual Library Fourth of July Parade.
- 7:12 pm – A motor vehicle stop on Flagg Road produced a citation to the operator.