MWDN: Police file charges against suspects in four Southborough break-ins

by beth on October 16, 2013

The Metrowest Daily News reports that Southborough Police filed charges against Mikhail Zaytsev of Ashland and Nickolas Petruzzi of Marlborough for break-ins that took place in March through June of this year.

The suspects are alleged to have broken into homes on Framingham, Gilmore, Oak Hill and Oregon roads.

The suspects were arrested by Ashland police in August. At the time, police were continuing to investigate a link to Southborough crimes. Last week, Southborough Police filed the new charges.

MWDN reports:

[Lt. Sean] James said Southborough Detective Sean McCarthy was able to tie items found during warrant searches of the mens’ homes to goods stolen from the Southborough home.

Police estimate the men stole about $60,000 in jewelry and other objects from the four Southborough homes. Some of the jewelry was recovered, James said, and will eventually be returned to homeowners.

For the full MWDN report, click here.

{ 1 comment }

1 Chris October 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Great news, kudos to the SBPD…

Previous post:

Next post: