Once again, livestock takes center stage in the latest installment of the Southborough Police Department logs. Lest you you think animal control is all our men and women in blue do, you’ll also find in the logs an attempted break-in on Ted Lane along with several arrests for drunk driving, disorderly conduct, and assault and battery.
Here’s the latest from the Southborough Police Department (via their Facebook page).
Friday, February 3, 2012
- 3:00 am – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Turnpike Road business.
- 6:50 am – A motorist reported a two car, motor vehicle accident on Turnpike Road. Both operators had left the scene before the responding officer’s arrival.
- 10:09 am – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 hang-up call from a Moulton Road residence.
- 1:20 pm – A medical was reported at a Marlboro Road business.
- 3:27 pm – A motorist reported an erratic operator on Turnpike Road at the Framingham line. Framingham Police were notified of the complaint.
- 6:55 pm – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at an Ashley Road residence.
- 7:06 pm – A Hickory Road resident contacted SPD for assistance with a possible missing juvenile. The parent was contacted by the juvenile before a report was filed. No further action was required.
- 8:12 pm – A motor vehicle accident in Ashland was reported to Southborough Police. Southborough police notified Ashland police of the accident.
- 8:42 pm – A medical was reported from a Common Street business.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
- 2:31 am – ARRESTED: A Framingham man was arrested and charged with Operating Under the Influence of an Intoxicating Liquor and Speeding.
- 2:32 am – ARRESTED: A second Framingham man was arrested and charged with Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Arrest (during the above incident).
- 6:07 am – A resident of Ted Lane reported that two males dressed in ski masks had just attempted to burglarize their residence. A resident of the home was injured during a struggle with the intruders. (more)
- 7:23 am – An employee of a Turnpike Road business reported a gas leak at the business. Employees were evacuated and emergency personnel responded to the area.
- 11:11 am – Officers assisted a Bryden Road resident with a custody dispute situation.
- 12:10 pm – Officers responded to the DPW for a report of an unwanted person. The individual left the area prior to the officer’s arrival.
- 8:18 pm – A Turnpike Road business reported a lamb walking around the rear of the business. The lamb had left the area prior to the officer’s arrival.
Sunday, February 5, 2012
- 12:44 am – Southborough police assisted Hopkinton police with a search for a motor vehicle that was involved in an incident in their town.
- 7:54 am – A Vale Terrace resident reported that their mailbox was destroyed (possibly from a motor vehicle) sometime during the night. Officers responded and took a report for the incident.
- 9:16 am – A motorist reported the traffic signals at Central Street and Turnpike Road were not functioning. Mass Highway was contacted and notified of the problem.
- 2:31 pm – Officer’s investigated a Domestic A&B incident on Turnpike Road, in which the female victim was assaulted and left on the side of Turnpike Road. The male party had left the scene with the female victim’s vehicle (without authority), prior to the officer’s arrival. There is currently a warrant out for his arrest.
- 3:02 pm – A medical was reported at a Newton Street business.
- 3:15 pm – A medical was reported at a Flagg Road residence.
- 4:14 pm – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Turnpike Road business.
- 11:30 pm – A motorist reported an erratic operator on Turnpike Road. The vehicle had left the area prior to the officer’s arrival.
Monday, February 6, 2012
- 12:20 am – A medical was reported at a Pinecone Lane residence.
- 2:07 am – A fight was reported at a Southville Road residence. The male party involved had left the area, prior to the officer’s arrival. An arrest warrant for Assault & Battery with a Dangerous Weapon has been issued for the suspect.
- 6:32 am – Officers assisted a lost tractor trailer operator on Turnpike Road.
- 8:33 am – An employee of a Turnpike Road business reported wild turkeys on the business’ property. The Animal Control Officer was notified.
- 8:35 am – Officers responded to Northboro Road for a call of a loose cow running down the street (towards Main Street). Responding officers were unable to locate the reported cow.
- 12:07 pm – ARRESTED: A Marlborough man was arrested on an active arrest warrant out of Framingham Court.
- 2:03 pm – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 call from Fay School.
- 2:15 pm – Officers assisted Southborough Fire Department with a garage fire on Marlborough Road.
- 4:07 pm – A medical was reported from Newton Street business.
- 5:23 pm – Officers investigated a report of sheep running near Turnpike Road. The owner was located, and the sheep were returned to their pen. The Animal Control Officer was also notified of the incident.
- 7:38 pm – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Northboro Road business.
- 7:56 pm – Officers assisted a disabled motorist on Turnpike Road.