I need to get outside and spend the last day of summer with my family.
So, time for another open thread.
For a change, let’s make this one Non-Political.
This way, those of you who want to ask questions like, “Where can I find a store that sells kumquats?” don’t have to wade through passionate political debates.
(For those of you whou thrive on politics, don’t worry. An opportunity will come your way soon.)
For those of you new to the blog, the open discussion thread is your place to ask questions,
sound off on town issues, or share information with other readers. Here are some suggestions to get you started:
- Ask questions about programs in town or the town itself
- Post a note about things that you’re selling or giving away, or things that you want
- Share notices about upcoming events (Southborough or otherwise)
- Register your thoughts on
town issuesor news stories
- Point out interesting or helpful resources
You can add comments to the thread throughout the week. Check back often to see new comments. (If you read the blog via email or RSS, you might want to check the site from time to time for new comments.)
To view past open discussion threads, click here.