I received another posting of jobs available in Southborough. As usual, I also added the latest jobs posted by the public schools.
If you’d like to share your company’s Southborough based job openings in future weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To look for previously posted jobs in Southborough, click here.
The following positions are for Fay School’s summer camp program.
All candidates must be at least 18 years of age and have graduated high school. Candidates working towards or have a completed bachelor’s degree in a related field and previous experience working with children are preferred.
- Camp Counselor (full-time, additional hours may be available)
- Activity Leader (full-time, additional hours may be available)
- Sports and Games
- Lifeguard & Swim Instructor (full-time, additional hours may be available)
- Outdoor Adventure Camp Counselor (full-time, additional hours may be available)
- English Immersion Teacher (part-time)
For details on the FaySummer jobs and to apply, click here.
Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough (NSBORO)
Here are the new district/Southborough/Algonquin positions listed since my previous post:
- Elementary Special Education Teacher
- LTS Preschool Education Support Professional/Aide — Finn School
- Special Education Teacher- Long-term Substitute — Trottier Middle School
- Boys Varsity Soccer Head Coach — Algonquin Regional High School
For other NSBORO opportunities (previously advertised or in Northborough K-8 schools) click here.