Monday is Heritage Day, and that means there will be some extra traffic around town. There will also be some road closures. Marlboro Road (Route 85) will be closed from Main Street to St. Mark’s Street on Monday starting at 10:00 am until festivities wrap up in the late afternoon. Boston Road and Main Street will be closed from 9:55 to 10:30 am for the parade.
For those of you headed downtown to enjoy the festivities, here’s where you can park. Handicap parking is available on Main Street in front of the library, and in the library parking lot. General parking is available at these locations.
- Library, 25 Main Street – Handicap parking
- Woodward School, 28 Cordaville Road
- Town Hall, 17 Common Street
- Cordaville Hall (Senior Center), 9 Cordaville Road
- Common Street – North side only
- Latisquama Road – East side only
- Main Street – South side only – Community House east
- Main Street – North side downtown
- Middle Road – West side only
- School Street – West side only
The following map shows you where parking is allowed, and where it isn’t.