Time to get those creative juices flowing. The Arts Center announced its lineup for fall and winter classes. A list follows, but see their newsletter for more detail.
Children’s classes and workshops
- Parent/Toddler Art
- Kid’s Clay (ages 5-7 & 8-10)
- Paper Mache and Recycled Art (ages 6-9)
- Drawing and Cartooning (ages 9-12)
- Painting (ages 5-7 & 8-10)
- Teen Pottery Open Studio
- February Vacation Art Camp
- Children’s Workshop: Clay
- Phothgraphy – Using Your Digital Camera
- Life Drawing
- Adult Pottery
- Watercolor Painting
- Acrylic Painting
- Art of Pastel: The da Vinci Mode with Gregory Maichack
- Why does my camera have so many buttons?
- What do those kids do at art camp? Clay!
- Watercolor Collage Workshop with Crist Filer
- Photoshop Basics I with Michelle Sheppard
Also, save the date for Rosalita’s Puppets performing on November 15th at Pilgrim Church’s Fellowship Hall.