The Conservation Commission meets tonight at the Town House. They’ll review a notice of intent and a stormwater drainage permit from Fay School. Not sure if these relate to the ongoing construction on Main St. or the proposed project on Middle Rd.
In addition to Fay, here are some other items on the agenda:
- 20 Learned Street: Continued Administrative Enforcement Hearing
- 16 Oregon Road: Application for the installation of trees, shrubs and mulch, and the extension of existing deck within the 100’ buffer zone to BVW.
- 170 Woodland Road: Application for the installation of in-ground pool and pool deck within the 100’ buffer zone to BVW.
- 78 Deerfoot Road: Application for a stormwater management permit for a veterinary clinic.
- 35 & 41 White Bagley Road: Application to construct a 365’ long road with associated drainage to provide access to subdivision within buffer zone to BVW and ORW, and stormwater management permit.
- 54 Deerfoot Road: Approval of Order of Conditions for restoration plan.
- 141 Southville Road: Request for Extension – Order of Resource Area Delineation
- 10 Mitchell Street: Request for Certificate of Compliance
- 35 Edgewood Road: Request for Certificate of Compliance
- 205 Turnpike Road: Request for Certificate of Compliance
For those not in the know, BVW stands for Bordering Vegetated Wetlands and ORW means Outstanding Reource Waters … at least that’s what Google tells me.
Read the full agenda here.