(Photo from the Metrowest Daily News)
This is the final post in my election series. Earlier this week we looked at the ballot questions, Eldridge vs. Levy, and Gregoire vs. Vigeant. Today it’s the 8th Middlesex and Carolyn Dykema vs. Dan Haley.
The 8th Middlesex representative district encompasses Southborough precincts 2 and 3. Not sure what precinct you’re in? Go to http://www.wheredoivotema.com/.
- Carolyn Dykema (Democrat)
- Dan Haley (Republican)
Recent news coverage:
- Haley outspending, outraising Dykema (10/29/08)
- Haley, Dykema outline stances (10/23/08)
- Candidates differ on Pike tolls, income tax (10/05/08)
- Candidates square off (08/21/08)
You might also be interested in checking out campaign contribution reports for Dykema and Haley provided by followthemoney.org.
“Wow, 84% of Mr. Haley’s contributions have come from outside the district he is endeavoring to represent. Who’s interests would he be taking to Beacon Hill?”