Southborough has had more attention from local media in the last week than we probably had all last year. For those of you who can’t get enough of movie mania, here’s a roundup of the stories. Some you’ve probably seen, some you might not have.
- Extra credit for Holliston funeral home at Southborough movie location (Metrowest Daily News)
- Spitz: Southborough savors short burst of fame (Metrowest Daily News)
- Crowd pleasers: Movie stars oblige fans in Southborough (Metrowest Daily News)
- MORE PHOTOS: Stars trek to Southborough to film movie (Metrowest Daily News)
- Southboro star-struck (Worcester Telegram & Gazette)
- Actors enthrall: Stars titillate local fans in Southboro (Worcester Telegram & Gazette)
- Adam Sandler et al. get to work on “Grown Ups” (Boston Globe)
- Funny guys keep ’em rollin’ (Boston Herald)
- Live, from Southboro: It’s Adam Sandler! (Boston Magazine)
- Adam Sandler among stars to film in Southboro (Worcester Telegram & Gazette)
- Southborough, Mass. gets taste of Hollywood (NECN)
- Stars swarm Southboro for new movie (WHDH Channel 7)
- Sandler, James, Schneider Filming in Southboro (WBZ Channel 4)
- First look at Adam Sandler’s ‘Grown Ups’ flick (Loaded Gun Boston)
- Salma Hayek and Valentina: “Grown Ups” (Celebrity Gossip)
- Adam Sandler Gets In Touch With His Dark Side (Jaunted)
- Adam Sandler is Grown Up Great (buzzfoto)
And then, of course, there are all the YouTube videos.
Since we’ve got some commenters out there with strong opinions this week, here’s another question to weigh in on. What Southborough issue do you wish got the same level of press coverage as the movie? The ladder truck? The new police station? Our schools? Zoning review?
Let me know in the comments.
For the latest coverage on the Adam Sandler movie, click here.