Let’s try something new this week. If you like it, I’ll make it a weekly feature.
Do you have questions about Southborough you’d like to ask? Or maybe opinions (I know you have opinions!) that fall outside the topics of individual posts? I’d love it if we had a My Southborough discussion board where you could ask those questions and have those conversations. I may get around to that someday, but in the meantime we can use the blog comments.
The idea is that each week I’ll post an open discussion thread — like this one — and you can add whatever comments you want to it. What sorts of comments are appropriate?
- Questions about programs in town or the town itself
- Classifieds – things that you’re selling or giving away, or things that you want
- Notices about upcoming events
- Thoughts on town issues or news stories
- Pointers to interesting or helpful resources
You can add comments to the thread throughout the week. Check back often to see new comments. (If you read the blog via email or RSS, you might want to check the site from time to time for new comments.)