It was an active few days for the Southborough Police Department. Here are the logs as reported on their Facebook page.
Friday, May 25, 2012
- 9:24 am – Officers responded to the Red Roof Inn for a report of a Larceny.
- 2:14 pm – ARRESTED: A West Acton man was arrested and charged with OUI Alcohol, Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License, Operating a Motor Vehicle with an Open Container of Alcohol, and Providing a False Name to a Police Officer.
- 2:30 pm – A Cordaville Road resident reported a possible phone scam. The resident reported that a caller claimed to be a Microsoft Technician, and needed information from the resident’s computer. The resident did not give any information, and a report on the incident has been filed.
- 4:40 pm – An officer responded with the Fire Department to a Presidential Drive residence for a report of a strong odor in the area. The responding personnel confirmed the odor to be fertilizer.
- 6:12 pm – A School Street resident was served a No Trespass Order.
- 6:13 pm – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Northboro Road business.
- 7:38 pm – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 call from an Oak Hill Road residence.
- 7:50 pm – Officers attempted to serve a No Trespass Order to a Darlene Drive residence.
- 7:58 pm – Officers attempted to serve a No Trespass Order to a Leonard Drive residence.
- 8:21 pm – Officers attempted to serve a No Trespass Order to a Hickory Road residence.
Saturday, May 26, 2012
- 2:21 am – A motorist refused to stop for an officer on Turnpike Road, resulting in a vehicle pursuit into the Town of Ashland. The vehicle crashed into a telephone pole, and two (including the operator) of the four occupants fled the scene. The two occupants were able to evade capture, and an investigation is currently underway. The driver, once captured, will face a list of charges.
- 3:40 am – A resident reported possible suspicious behavior at a Turnpike Road business. Officers were unable to respond, due to manpower shortage (officers were tied up with the previous incident involving the crash in Ashland).
- 3:43 am – Two adult males were taken into Protective Custody for alcohol intoxication (the back seat passengers in the vehicle from the previous incident).
- 4:31 am – A medical was reported at the police station.
- 8:15 am – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Cordaville Road business.
- 9:30 am – A No Trespass Order was issued to a Hickory Road resident.
- 12:07 pm – A resident of Woodbury Road reported that someone had smashed two of their outdoor lights and fixtures at some point during the night. An officer responded to the scene and took a vandalism report.
- 2:00 pm – Officers assisted a disabled motorist on Turnpike Road.
- 6:25 pm – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Gilmore Road residence.
- 7:25 pm – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 call from a Highland Street residence.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
- 2:33 am – Officers responded to the Red Roof Inn for a verbal domestic. The responding officers were able to mediate the dispute, and the male party was asked to leave the room.
- 4:43 am – Officers responded back to the Red Roof Inn for a person banging on a door. Officers determined it was the male party from the previous incident, but the individual had left the area prior to the officers arriving on scene.
- 6:49 am – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at an Oregon Road residence.
- 9:26 am – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at an Old Harry Road residence.
- 1:10 pm – Officers and the members of the SFD responded to a Turnpike Road residence for a Sudden Death call. The incident is currently under investigation.
- 2:47 pm – A resident of Main Street reported receiving harassing phone calls. An officer was unable to respond, due to manpower shortage and officers being tied up at the previous call on Turnpike Road. (The call was followed up on during the 4-12 shift).
- 3:20 pm – A resident of Bigelow Road reported that their Golden Lab had run away from their residence. The Animal Control Officer was notified.
- 10:58 pm – Officers responded to Jericho Hill Road for a report of two vandalized mailboxes. The responding officer filed a police report on the incident.
Monday, May 28, 2012
- 1:46 am – Officers responded to Turnpike Road for a report of an erratic operator. The vehicle had left the area, prior to the responding officer’s arrival on scene.
- 2:36 am – Officers responded to Turnpike Road for a report of three people walking on Route 9. The responding officer made contact with the 3 individuals, who were residents of a nearby residence on Turnpike Road. The officer cleared without any further action taken.
- 4:16 am – Officers responded to Turnpike Road for a report of a female walking in the roadway. The female party had left the area prior to the officer’s arrival on scene.
- 8:27 am – An officer responded to Deerfoot Road for a report of tree limbs in the roadway. The responding officer removed the debris from the road.
- 10:09 am – Officers responded to Summit Road for a domestic issue. The situation was resolved by the responding officers.
- 10:16 am – A Jericho Hill Road resident reported vandalism to their home. The vandalism is currently under investigation.
- 10:29 am – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Main Street residence.
- 11:02 am – Officers responded back to the same residence to investigate a second burglar alarm.
- 4:54 pm – Officers assisted a disabled motorist on Marlboro Road.
- 5:44 pm – ARRESTED: A Marlborough man was arrested and charged with Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Suspended License.
- 9:01 pm – A medical was reported at a Sarsenstone Way residence.