If you are looking for something for your kids to do next week, here’s what the Southborough Recreation Department has to offer.
Programs Week of July 29 to August 2
- Jedi Engineering with LEGO (ages 5 to 7)
- Bash’Em Bots with Lego (ages 8 to 12)
Sports camps and lessons:
- Youth Tennis at Neary Richardson Courts (ages 6 to 16)
- Junior Golf at Juniper Hill (ages 6 and up)
- Swim Lessons at McCarthy Pool (ages 3 to 8)
- Junior Farmers at Lil Folk Farm (ages 4 to 12)
- Tiny Trotters at Lil Folk Farm (ages 4.5 to 6)
- Skyhawks Flag Football (age 7 to 12)
Kid’s Kamp and Kid’s Klub:
- Theme for the week: Learning Safari. Explore the world of animals through creative activities and a special visit from Animal Craze Traveling Farm.
- Finn School 1/2 day – ages 2.9 to entering 1st grade
- Woodward School 1/2 day – entering 2nd grade to entering 5th grade
- Extended care option – Each week, a few spots are available for children to be transported from 1/2 day to Southborough’s Extended Day Camp. For more details, click here.
The following camps are scheduled for August – but the registration deadline is next week:
- Archery (entering Grades 3 to 6) August 5 to August 8 – 1:00 to 3:00 pm – $70/pp
- Kids on Camera (ages 7 to 13) Augsut 12 to August 16 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm – $149/pp
- All Skills Girls Volleyball Clinic (entering grades 8 and up) August 12 to August 16 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm – $140/pp