Next week is your last chance to take advantage of most camps offered by the Southborough Recreation Department this summer.
Open sports camps/classes:
- Golf at Juniper Hill and Pine Crest (Note: Juniper Hill is the only Rec camp still offered the week of 8/19)
- Swim Lessons at McCarthy Pool
- Junior farmers and horseback riding at Lil’ Folk Farm
- Woodward School (kids entering grades 2 – 5)
- Theme for the week: Carnival Week – We will spend this week preparing a big carnival that you will enjoy for the last day of camp. In addition to regular activities, extra highlights will include fun carnival games and crafts and face painting. Frolic in the bubbles from the giant bubble machine. Special snacks will include snow cones, cotton candy and popcorn! We will also include a fun inflatable amusement slide.
Full day kids can still enjoy the half day camp’s special activities:
Maybe you think your children would Woodward camp – but you need them to be supervised all day.
Southborough Recreation and Extended Day have teamed up this summer. Each week there are 8 available spots for children to attend the Rec Department’s morning camp, then be transported to Extended Day’s camp that runs until 4:30 pm. Children must be registered by Friday of the prior week to participate. For more details, click here.