The Southborough Recreation Department’s early fall offerings include several activities for the preschool set.
- Soccer Tots Clinic (3-6 yr olds, potty trained) Saturdays, 9:00-10:00 am, starting September 14
- PK T-ball (3-6 yr olds, potty trained) Saturdays, 10:15-11:15 am, starting September 14
- Parent & Child Clay Fun (4-5 yr olds) Tuesdays, 10:00-10:45 am, Starting September 24
- PK Craft Corner (2.9-6 yr olds) Thursdays, 10:00-10:45 am, Starting September 26
- Mommy and Me Music Melody (19 mos – 4 yr olds)Saturdays, 10:15-11:00 am, Starting September 21
Toddler Time (infants – 5 year olds, residents only) Fridays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Starting September 20 – Meet other parents while your toddler plays with a variety of toys. They ask that parents help in setting up and cleaning up.
For more details or to register, visit the new Southborough Rec Dept website southborough.recdesk.com/recdeskportal.