Southborough Open Land Foundation shared its activities schedule for this Sunday.
SOLF 25th Anniversary Celebration
at Beals Preserve
Sunday, September 15
1:00 to 5:00 pm
Throughout the event:
- Silent Auction – great deals available, with donations from 40 vendors/residents
- Nature Face painting with Emily Van Nort
- Oak Grove Painters
- Self-guided trail walks
- Art on the Trails exhibit
1:15 to 2:00 – Blackstone Valley Bluegrass will play (near the kiosk)
1:30 to 2:15 – Walk with Nature Artist/Author Gordon Morrison (Meet near his display in the main lane)
2:15 to 3:15 – Animal Adventures (in the parking field near entrance)
3:15 to 4:00 – another performance by Blackstone Valley Bluegrass (near the kiosk)
3:30 to 4:30 – Gordon Morrison will offer Nature drawing demo and lesson for ages 8 and up
- John Maguranis/ coyotes
- Dan Guilford Southborough Trails Committee
- Carl Guyer Southborough Recycling
- Gordon Morrison Nature Artist, Author
Beals Preserve is located on Main Street across from Chestnut Hill Road. Parking will be available in the field next to the entrance.
To learn more about the foundation, visit www.solf.org.