It’s a busy week in town government, with almost a dozen committee and department meetings scheduled so far.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, September 16, 2013
- Planning Board, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public hearing on Medical Marijuana bylaw, Bond release of Barn Hollow subdivision, discussion of Park-Central 40B comments
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
- Trottier School Council, 2:30 PM @ Room 190, Trottier Middle School, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: District initiatives review
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 PM @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Collection development policy vote, State aid application, Tween and Teen grant final report
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, packet) Agenda Highlights: discussion of Special Town Meeting warrant articles, contract service for Interim Building Inspector
- Assabet Valley Regional School Committee, 7:00 PM @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet Valley Regional School, 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Vote on Program Advisory Committee candidates
- Green Technology and Recycling Committee, 7:00 PM @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 400 and Rising presentation to public
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
- Northborough/Southborough, Northborough, Southborough, Superintendency Union #3 School Committees Combined Meeting, 6:00 PM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 89 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss superintendent’s goals and evaluation process, update on new nutrition regulations
- Advisory Committee, 6:30 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss reserve fund transfer request for police chief search, discuss positions on Town Warrant articles, Advisory elections
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 PM @ 49 Boston Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Executive Director report, Tenant Association and Participation
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 PM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 89 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Report on testing results (’12-’13 SATs, ACTs, Advanced Placement), Class size ratios, Summer academic programs
Thursday, September 19, 2013
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss Barn Lane subdivision open space parcel report
Updated (1:20 pm) Planning Board Meeting begins at 6:30 pm