The Southborough Library is launching a 5 part science program for preschoolers. 3-6 year olds will conduct hands on experiments to learn more about the science all around us.
Sessions will run on Fridays at 10:30 am beginning February 27. The upcoming programs are:
- February 27 – Let There Be Lights: Kids will explore what and how they see.
- March 6 – What? I Hear You: Kids will discover how sound travels.
- March 13 – Magic of Water: Kids will learn what makes water special.
- March 20 – Forces Around You: Kids will learn about gravity and magnetic force.
- Rescheduled to Monday, March 23, at 11:15 am – Power of Air Pressure: Kids will learn about weather.
Space is limited and registration is required. Sign up for one week or all five. Sign up at the Children’s Room desk or call 508-485-5031.
The program is run by Science Around You and funded through a grant from the Southborough Community Fund.
Updated (3/20/15 12:30 pm): The Power of Air Pressure session was rescheduled.