Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Taxation Aid Committee, 5:45 pm @ First Floor Conference Room, Town House (agenda)
- Southborough Housing Opportunity Partnership Committee, 6:00 pm @ Room A, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Follow up on Affordable Housing plan and next steps; Rossi Estates and Woodland Meadows affordable units
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Green Technology and Recycling Committee; ZBA resignation and appointment – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Youth Commission, 7:15 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda)
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 AM @ Presentation Room, St. Mark’s School, 25 Marlborough Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Guest – Government Incentives Consultant