Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Don’t forget that today is the Town Election.
Click here for election info.
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- Trails Committee, 8:30 am @ Conference Room, South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda)
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
- Recreation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Recreation Office, South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee, 6:00 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: School Choice, update on Kindergarten Study Group, election of new officers – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, May 14, 2015
- Board of Assessors, 9:00 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Superintendent’s Curriculum Advisory Committee, 3:30 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) School announcement explains:
The Superintendent’s Curriculum Advisory Committee invites you to attend its final curriculum forum of the school year. Please join us on Thursday, May 14, 2015, 3:30 – 5:00 PM at Algonquin Regional High School as we welcome Department of Elementary and Secondary Education guest presenters Helen Levine, Literacy Specialist, and Anne Marie Condike, Math Specialist, to the Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough. Our guest presenters will guide participants in an engaging review of the curriculum standards and features of the Massachusetts English Language Arts and Mathematics Curriculum Frameworks. A panel discussion will follow the presentations. The forum will be held in the Library/Media Center. Please contact the Superintendent’s Office for more details.
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review of draft proposed revisions to Southborough Wetlands Bylaw and Stormwater & Erosion Control Regulations; schedule public hearing to accept revisions