Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
- Library Board of Trustees, 5:45 pm @ Eaton Room, Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss replacement of Library Trustee and review job descriptions
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint meeting with Board of Selectmen re appointment of new Libary Trustee (5 candidates for 1 vacancy)
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Select and appoint new members of Board of Library Trustees and Municipal Technology Committee; DPW request to form committee to review, prioritize and plan sidewalk construction; revise charge for Public Safety Study Committee – Possibly Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Scholarship Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Country Kitchen, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights:
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 AM @ Globoforce, 144 Turnpike Road, #310 (agenda) Agenda Highlights: EDC Coordinator priorities and work plan
- Board of Health, 1:00 pm @ Board of Health Office, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Wireless Internet and Impact on children
*Southborough Access Media plans to broadcast the BOS meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. But replays of meetings are uncertain this week due to a technical issue caused by last week’s blackout. (SAM is working on replacing equipment and hopes to have rebroadcasts and playbacks via internet back and running again soon.)