Since I don’t plan to post on Monday (New Year’s Day), I’m giving you a heads up on committee and board meetings for next week. As always, these come with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda, Final Report from CR committee, CR draft) Agenda Highlights: Golf Course Conservation Restriction final report, vote on GC management contract, discuss GC potential name change, and Police Dept proposed staffing change for FY19
- Youth Commission, 7:00 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, Conference Room, 42 Central St (agenda)
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- Recreation Commission, 7:30 pm @ South Union Building, Conference Room, 21 Highland St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 911 Field replacement, continue work on 5 year facilities plan, Fayville Hall & South Union discussions
Thursday, January 4, 2018
- Golf Course Committee, 7:00 pm @ DPW Conference Room, 147 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Planning for Golf Course operations
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public Safety Building; approval of Chapter 61 process
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Recreation Revolving Fund expense FY18; Budget FY19
Friday, January 5, 2018
- Economic Development Committee, 7:45 am @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: ULI/TAP application review and submittal process; Contribution to MEDC for Amazon HQ2 Application