The Superintendent made the call. School is cancelled for tomorrow “due to the weather and road conditions, as well as, the forecasted potential for snow drifting, high winds, and frigid temperatures.”
That moves the first-possible-last day of school to Tuesday, June 19th.
Bu it’s hard to imagine June in this weather.
Bundle up well when digging out tomorrow. And keep a close eye on any kids who play outdoors. The forecast has wind chills below zero all day.
Will there be school-related events this weekend? (Basketball games)
For now, I’m assuming that basketball is still a go. (If it does get cancelled, I’m sure those of us with kids in the program will be notified by SYBA.)