It looks like we have some beautiful weather in store this week. Thursday may be the exception – with rain/thunder in the forecast. But the sun will be back on Friday. In fact, the weekend may get hot enough that some of you may want to escape to air conditioning. It’s all fine – since whatever the weather, the Southborough Library offers passes to venues that fit the bill.
A few of their passes offer free admission, with the rest providing a substantial discount.
Passes cover a variety of museums for all age groups. There are also passes for enjoying parks, gardens and wildlife. There’s something for everyone.
Scroll down for the list. But first, for fun, I posted another photo gallery demonstrating the breadth of choices. (Click thumbnails for details and photo credits).
Now here’s the list by name:
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Davis Farmland, Sterling, MA (Seasonal)
- deCordova Museum & Sculpture Park, Lincoln, MA
- Discovery Museum and Discovery Woods, Acton, MA
- EcoTarium, Worcester, MA
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston, MA
- Massachusetts State Parks Pass
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- Museum of Science, Boston, MA
- Mystic Aquarium, Mystic, CT
- New England Aquarium, Boston, MA (not available July & Aug)
- Peabody Essex Museum, Salem, MA
- Salem Witch Museum, Salem, MA
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- USS Constitution Museum, Boston, MA (Seasonal)
- Worcester Art Museum
(Please note that some passes need to be returned by 10am the next day the library is open.)
You can find details and reserve passes through the library’s website pass manager. Or you can make reservations by calling 508-485-5031 during library hours.
**Thanks to the Friends of the Southborough Library for funding the majority of the passes, the Southborough Gardeners for providing the Tower Hill pass, and a few of the organizations that contributed theirs.