Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, August 6, 2018
- Northborough – Southborough Parent Advisory Council, 10:15 AM @ Margaret Neary School, Central office, 53 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Intro of new officers; volunteer presence at school open houses; proposed replacement bylaws
- Public Safety Building Committee, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Intro new team members, appoint ex-officio to Golf Committee, update on Solar canopies, completion date for Phase 1 – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Historical Commission, 7:00 pm @ Historical Society Museum, 25 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Determination of Architectural and/or historical significance of 26 Granuaile Rd; Workshop on Demolition Delay Bylaw rules and regs
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
- Conservation Commission, 6:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss and vote on candidate to replace retired Conservation Agent
- Planning Board, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Preliminary Subdivision plans for 25 Park St and 12 Pearl St; Temporary roadway for Golf Club at Public Safey Complex- Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Southborough Stewardship Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public Forum – Objectives and projects, presentation by Jeff Collins, Discussion of opportunities and goals for North & South Pastures; Eagle Scout Bee Project discussion
- Municipal Technology Committee, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Room, 25 Main St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Fiber between public buildings; connectivity for public safety radio sites; strategic tech plan
Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Community Preservation Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public Hearing Informational Session; presentation from St. Mark’s Church; 5-yr plan, future projects, community housing intitiative
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the meeting(s) live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)