Last week, I alerted readers about a Zoning Board of Appeals hearing scheduled for this week. It’s not the only item on the board’s busy agenda. And that’s not the only board meeting this week.
Now that I’m back from vacation – here are the committee and board meetings for this week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
(Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.)
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
- Stewardship Committee, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Historical Society and Museum, 25 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint meeting with Conservation Commission – request co-pay for Breakneck Hill Conservation Land signage; proposed Eagle Scout project at Breakneck Hill; 84 Main St
- Conservation Commission, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Historical Society and Museum, 25 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Woodward School sidewalk; Neary School path; proposed Eagle Scout project at Breakneck Hill; 84 Main St
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Hearings on 22 Main St setback relief for front porch; 120 Main St height variance for accessory structure; 97 Main St permit for extra garage; 2 East Main St for allowance of mixed use building project – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Economic Development Committee, 7:15 pm @ 2nd floor Hallway (outside of Hearing Room), Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss and vote on support of mixed use project at 2 East Main St; possible vote on interim EDC Coordinator
Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Golf Course Committee, 7:00 pm @ Public Works Conference Room, 147 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Update on course restoration efforts
Friday, August 31, 2018
- Economic Development Committee, 7:45 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Elect/appoint clerk; Updates on Business Outreach, ULI/TAP, and Downtown Initiative; Discussion on property available on Main St (potential parking)
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the ZBA meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)