Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, July 22, 2019
- Open Space Preservation Commission, 10:00 am @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Draft Standards re Native Plants for Permits, PB Deed Research Subcommittee and Open Space Inspections, Wildlife Habitat Community Certification, Open Space and Rec Plan Finalization and 7 year action plans
- Public Safety Building Committee, 6:30 pm @ Southborough Fire Department, Conference Room, 21 Main Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Update from BOS Briefing, Grand Opening Planning, Project Timeline, Monthly Project Related Updates, and proposed change orders
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda with packet,
additional hearing materials) Agenda Highlights: Hearings on 118-10 Turnpike Road, 40-42 Central Street (Fayville Hall), 2 East Main Street, 32 Marlboro Road (to vote on applicant’s request to withdraw application without prejudice); Approval Not Required for 0, 26, & 28 Granuaile Road & 0 Brigham Street; Discussion on Town Clerk’s Town Code Update – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
- Advisory Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss feasibility of recommending local meals tax optional tax
Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Cable Television Committee, 2:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Consideration of Verizon license renewal proposal
- Community Preservation Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room A&B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY21 CPA Application and Deadlines, Golf Course Reconstruction, and Preservation Restrictions
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Planning Board meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times. (Videos are also usually made available through their YouTube channel by the following morning.)