Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Wednesday, July 31, 2019
- Community Preservation Committee, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall Rooms A&B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda): Agenda Highlights: Admin position, FY21 application and deadlines, golf course reconstruction, and preservation restrictions
Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Board of Selectmen, 7:30 am @ Town Administrator’s office, Town House 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Award bids for golf course renovation, engineering for drainage at Library, and for Owner’s Project Manager for Library Facade work
- Taxation Aid Committee, 8:00 am @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss fund application and distribution of information to residents
- Conservation Commission meeting, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Updates to Town Code; Hearings on 33 E. Main St demolition and construction of new house, 2 Lovers Lane septic repair, 118-120 Turnpike parking garage construction, Request to amend SMP for 133 Deerfoot Rd for drainage improvements by DPW; Accept withdrawal of St. Mark’s lighting application; Updates on Halloran property Conservation Restriction
- The scheduled hearing for the Park Central Development is being postponed at the applicant’s request. The applicant has asked for more time to address peer review comments. It is being rescheduled to August 22nd.
Updated (7/29/19 9:54 am): Added the newly posted agenda for the the CPC meeting.
Updated (7/29/19 3:38 pm): The Town’s Conservation Agent received a request this afternoon to delay the Park Central hearing. She asked me to update the public.
Updated (7/29/19 4:21 pm): The BOS posted an agenda for a Thursday morning meeting.