I have more news that I’d love to share. But I just don’t have the time. The holidays are calling.
But before I sign off for a break, I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a happy holiday season. And a Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it.
Thank you for your support of My Southborough over the year.
I won’t be posting as regularly as usual over the school break, but I will be back with an occasional post between Christmas and New Years.
In the meantime, here is what’s happening this week:
- Christmas religious services in town, click here.
- When Town facilities are opened and closed, click here. (So far, unsurprisingly, there are no Town committee meetings scheduled for this week. But you can check for updates here.)
- Events/What there is to do in town this week:
- St. Mark’s Free Skate @ St. Mark’s School: There are opportunities for both free skate (at 2pm) and “sticks & pucks” (at 3pm) on the following days – Thursday, December 26; Friday, December 27; and Monday, December 30. Click here for the necessary details.
- Hot Chocolate Storytime – Thursday, December 26 (4:00 pm) @ Southborough Library, upstairs: Children can listen to winter stories while enjoying hot chocolate!
- Drop-in Chess – Friday, December 27 (2:30 – 4:30 pm) @ Southborough Library main level: Bring a friend, or make a new one, as attendees play the competitive classic game: Chess.
- Algonquin’s Sports schedule, click here.
- An open thread – to see recent comments or keep chatting with other readers – click here.