In case you missed it, an order from the Governor dictates that no restaurants will have eat-in service starting tomorrow (Tuesday, March 17th.) They are still allowed to offer takeout and delivery food service. So, I checked in with the restaurants in our Town to see if any are closing.
Here’s the status as of tonight.
Most restaurants in our town rely mainly on takeout/delivery and don’t have a liquor licenses. So, it’s not that surprising that most will remain open. Only two traditional sit-down restaurants are temporarily closing and one coffee shop: New Rose Garden Restaurant, Tomasso Trattoria & Enoteca, and Starbucks. Tomasso’s outgoing message shares that they expect to reopen on March 30th. The others are until further notice.
Today, Red Barn Coffees in town were closed, but they will reopen tomorrow morning.
Below is the list of Southborough restaurants that plan to remain open for now. Most of the following eateries offer their own delivery service. Those that don’t can be ordered through third party delivery services DoorDash and/or GrubHub.
- Cold Stone Creamery
- Domino’s Pizza, (508) 481-3939
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- Eros Gourmet Pizza & Deli, (508) 485-1211
- ¡Hola! Restaurante & Tequila Bar, (508) 460-2058
- Mauro’s Village Cafe, Inc., (508) 485-8730 (8:00 am – 2:00pm)
- Owen O’Leary’s, (508) 481-1714 (Will definitely be open Tuesday for St. Patrick’s Day and next few days. After that, they’ll have to evaluate the situation. If the status changes, they’ll update their Facebook page.)
- Pizza 19, (508) 281-0319
- Pizzaville, (508) 281-0555
- Southborough House of Pizza, (508) 481-6511
- Subway, (508) 460-3385
- The Vin Bin Southboro, (508) 485-8884
- Yama Fuji Asian Cuisine, (508) 460-9400
- Zumi Pizza, (508) 573-3138
- Red Barn Coffee Café (Rte 9 East), (508) 485-7220
- Red Barn Coffee Café (Rte 9 West), (508) 481-9556
Did I miss any eateries in town? If so, post a comment or email email@example.com.
Updated (3/18/20 1:38 pm): A commenter question pointed out that I missed Cold Stone Creamery. They are open, so I added them to the list.