Saturday, St. Anne’s Church parking lot will again host special recycling events. While it’s not a church run fundraiser, the organizer makes a donation to the parish.
The event will run on Saturday, May 22nd, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm. Here are the details with current recycling fees:
Electronic and Appliance Recycling
- No Fee: Cables, Keyboards, Wires, Cell Phones, and Car Batteries
- $5 charge for: Computer tower, Scanner, VCR, Copiers, DVD, Stereo Equipment, Lighting, Vacuum, Answering Machine, Fax, Speaker, CD, Circuit Board, Radio, Modem, Word Processor, Fan, Video equipment, Game Console, Xbox, Tape Player, Typewriter (Anything with a plug and more)
- $10 charge for: Empty Propane Tanks; Small Microwaves, Exercise Equipment, Weight Sets, Lawn Mowers, Small Engine Items, etc.
- $20 charge for: Dishwasher, Dryer, Stoves, Grills, Large Microwaves, Snow Blowers, Air Conditioner, Dehumidifiers, Mini Refrigerators
- $40 charge for Full Size Refrigerators
- 18-26″ flat panel/monitors – $20
- 27-35″ flat panel/monitors – $25
- Over 35″/Projection TVs – $40
Bicycle Recycle Day
- No fee
- Unwanted old or new bicycles: Mountain, Road, BMX. Cruiser, old/new, kids, etc.
- Our aim is to keep bikes from being thrown out when they can be reused.
- If you are unable to bring a bicycle, please call and we will arrange a time and pick it up.
Any Questions: Please contact Dennis Wood 508-277-7513 email@example.com.
Wondering why this was scheduled at the same day and time of Town Meeting?!