Monday is the long awaited return of the Boston Marathon on Patriots’ Day. That means, once again, Southborough runners are headed to Hopkinton.
Here’s the complete list of who’s registered for the challenge. (For those publicly raising funds, I included information with links to their blog stories and direct links to their fundraising pages.*)
Please join me in wishing the following residents the best on their 26.2-mile trek.
- Lauren Ames, Bib #1988
- Lindsay Burke, Bib #25882 – Raising funds for Boston Medical Center (fundraising page)
- Beth Delahunty, Bib #27248 – Raising funds for Foundation for Metrowest, Inc. (Adult ESL) (fundraising page)
- Yun Gao, Bib #10346
- Danielle Goodwin, Bib #27928
- Penelope Hauck, Bib #26497 – Raising funds for You Can Play (fundraising page)
- Zhisong Ji, Bib #27685
- Sara Mushinski, Bib #27185
- Ramprasad Shetty, Bib #13408
*If one of the above runners not listed as running for a cause has fundraising info to share, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or post a comment below.