I received another posting of jobs available in Southborough.
If you’d like to share your company’s Southborough based job openings in future weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To look for previously posted jobs in Southborough, click here.
Harvard University (Harvard Depository in Southborough)
Resource Sharing Assistant (full-time, flexible hours)
Under the direction of the Harvard Depository Resource Sharing Manager, and as a part of the Access Services team, Resource Sharing Specialist is responsible for scanning requests for Harvard’s Collections for the use by other libraries and individuals worldwide in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner through the use of resource sharing tools and best practices.
Please note: The regular schedule for this position is 40 hours per week. Flexible working hours within 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM with two paid 15 minute breaks and a half hour unpaid lunch. Alternatively, the schedule could be set to include an additional half hour to accommodate an hour unpaid lunch.
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in a production environment.
- Must be able to lift and carry boxes and trays weighing in excess of 40 pounds; good body mechanics required.
- Ability to operate electric lift equipment to heights of 30 feet required.
- Must be able to work in a 50º F. environment when required.
- Computer skills must include Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.
For details and to apply, click here.
Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough (NSBORO)
Here are the new district/Southborough/Algonquin positions listed since my previous post:
- Nurse Substitutes – Northborough – Southborough Public Schools
- ESL/ELD English Language Development Preschool Teacher – Finn School
- Education Support Professional – Kindergarten – Finn School
For other NSBORO opportunities (previously advertised or in Northborough K-8 schools) click here.