I received another posting of jobs available in Southborough.
If you’d like to share your company’s Southborough based job openings in future weeks, email email@example.com.
To look for previously posted jobs in Southborough, click here.
- Operations Specialist (full-time)
Reporting to the Harvard Depository Manager and working closely with peers in a team setting, this responsibilities include:
- Sizing, sorting, counting, and scanning new items into the Depository database.
- Shelving trays and boxes in warehouse setting.
- Retrieving, sorting, and refiling circulating items at Harvard Depository (HD) and Records Management Services (RMS 2).
- Generating reports and verifying the accuracy of activity.
- Adjusting, labeling, scanning shelves.
- Executing projects of various types, which may include checking inventory, assembling boxes, adjusting shelving units in warehouse, relocating media, as required.
For details and application, click here.
Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough (NSBORO)
Here are the new district/Southborough/Algonquin positions listed since my previous post — each of these are temporary, seasonal positions:
- Coordinator for Multilingual Summer Program
- Multilingual Learner Summer Curriculum Leader
- Multilingual Learner Summer Teachers – Grades 1-12
- Multilingual Learner Summer Aides
- SEDP Southborough Summer Fun Club: Assistant Group Leader
The district is also again advertising for substitute teachers, nurses, and food services workers.
For other NSBORO opportunities (previously advertised or in Northborough K-8 schools) click here.