Do you have a carbon monoxide detector?

You probably heard about the carbon monoxide leak in the Zeh School in Northborough last week. Thankfully, the school had installed carbon monoxide detectors that alerted them to the danger. The leak was blamed on a mechanical failure of the school’s boiler.

As the home heating season gets underway, now seems like a good time to make sure you have a working carbon monoxide detector. And if you don’t have one, get one.

Update: Need more incentive? A Marlborough couple escaped their home unharmed on Sunday after a carbon monoxide detector alerted them to danger after their furnace malfunctioned.

  • © 2022 MySouthborough.com — All rights reserved.