It’s been quite a week for the Southborough Fire Department. Here’s a recap:
- Friday, 10/31: A driver backed into the side of the Wendy’s on Rte 9. No injuries reported. Pictures and more details here.
- Saturday, 11/1: A malfunctioning oil burner filled a commercial building on Southville Rd with smoke. No injuries reported. Pictures and more details here.
- Sunday, 11/2: Assisted the Hopkinton Fire Department in responding to a house fire in which one person was killed. More details here.
- Monday, 11/3: Assisted the Northborough Fire Department in responding to a house fire. The house was unoccupied at the time and no injuries were reported. More details here.
- Wednesday, 11/5: A delivery box truck collided with a car on Rte 9 westbound at White Bagley Rd. The driver of the truck was taken to the hospital. The driver of the car was uninjured. The Mass Department of Environmental Management was called in to clean up a fuel leak in the area surrounding the Sudbury Reservoir. Photos and more details here.