The Conservation Commission meets tonight at 7:30 pm in the Town House Meeting Room (2nd floor). As with their last meeting, Fay School projects will take up a good portion of the agenda. Here’s a rundown:
- 185-191 Mill Street South (Fay School Athletic Fields): Application(s) for the redevelopment of the former Marlboro Equestrian Center into athletic fields within the Riverfront Area.
- 78 Deerfoot Road: Application for a stormwater management permit for a veterinary clinic.
- 41 White Bagley Road: Application to construct a 365’ long road with associated drainage to provide access to 5 lot subdivision within buffer zone to BVW and ORW, and stormwater management permit.
- 48 Main Street (Fay School Primary Project): Application for the construction of the primary school project, selective vegetative clearing, construction of a loading dock and asphalt access drive, installation of a stormwater outfall, pool relocation and appurtenant grading.
- 20 Lovers Lane: Application to determine whether a proposed 3000 sq ft addition is subject to the Wetlands Protection Act or the Southborough Wetlands Bylaw.
- 4 Andrews Way: Application to determine whether a proposed house addition is subject to the Wetlands Protection Act or the Southborough Wetlands Bylaw.
- 60 Deerfoot Road: Application for the installation of a soil absorption system and removal of 4 trees with riparian zone and wetland buffer zone.
You can find the complete agenda here.