Here are the latest logs from the Southborough Police Department (via their Facebook page).
Friday, November 25, 2011
- 1:28 am – Framingham Police reported an erratic operator heading westbound on Turnpike Road. Officers responded to the area, but were unable to locate the vehicle.
- 2:16 am – ARRESTED: A Quincy woman was charged with Operating Under the Influence of Alcohol and OUI Child Endangerment. Officers discovered that Mrs. Kwok’s vehicle was the previously reported erratic motor vehicle reported by Framingham police.
- 7:41 am – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Skylar Drive residence.
- 9:46 am – A Bantry Road resident called to report that their two, hound/mix dogs were lost. The Animal Control Officer was notified.
- 10:13 am – A motorist called 911 to report a shovel was in the middle of Turnpike Road and causing a traffic hazard. An officer responded and removed the shovel from the roadway.
- 11:45 am – A medical was reported at a Southville Road residence.
- 1:45 pm – Officers investigated a report of a “road rage” incident on Turnpike Road. The suspect, a resident of Turnpike Road, was located and spoken to by responding officers.
- 2:51 pm – A Wentworth Road resident reported hearing gunshots in the area. Responding officer located the source, which was coming from the property of an Edgewood Road resident. The resident was on his own property, and was found not to be violating any laws or restrictions.
- 4:25 pm – Officers responded to the 911 Field on Acre Bridge Road, for a report of kids playing on the field. Officers located the players, and advised that they had to leave the field.
- 10:32 pm – SPD received a report of an erratic operator heading westbound on Southville Road. Officers responded to the area, and were able to locate the vehicle. The officer on-scene reported that the operator checked out o.k.
Saturday, November 26, 2011
- 1:13 am – ARRESTED: A Flagg Road resident was charged with Operating Under the Influence of Alcohol, Resisting Arrest, Marked Lanes Violation, and Speeding.
- 3:06 am – Southborough officers assisted Westborough police with a rollover accident that had occurred in Westborough on Turnpike Road (near the Southborough town line).
- 3:26 pm – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Marlboro Road residence.
- 4:21 pm – Southborough officers assisted Marlborough police with a motor vehicle accident that had occurred in Marlborough (near the Southborough town line).
- 7:05 pm – Officers checked on a suspicious male who was walking on White Bagley Road. The officer on scene reported that the male party checked out o.k.
- 7:06 pm – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 call from a residence on Presidential Drive.
- 7:52 pm – Officers investigated burglar alarm at a Turnpike Road business.
- 8:05 pm – A medical was reported at a Parkerville Road residence.
- 10:38 pm – Officers investigated a motor vehicle versus deer accident on Main Street.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
- 8:41 am – Officers investigated a hit & run accident with injuries on Turnpike Road. An accident report will be filed, and officers will continue to investigate.
- 1:00 pm – A Stockwell Lane resident called to report that someone had driven over their lawn at some point during the night. Officers responded and took a report from the resident.
- 2:07 pm – An erratic operator was reported on Woodland Road. Responding officers were unable to locate the vehicle.
- 8:12 pm – A resident of Darlene Road called to report that there were people entering their neighbor’s home with flashlights. Responding officers located the involved parties, and were able to determine that they were friends of the homeowner. They reportedly were there to check on the neighbor’s pets.
Monday, November 28, 2011
- 1:20 am – Officers responded to a Grove Street residence for a report of a domestic dispute. The dispute was found to be a verbal dispute, and both parties (with the help of the officers on-scene) were able to work out their differences.
- 3:00 am – An Oak Hill Road resident called to report hearing a man screaming in the area. Officers responded, but were unable to locate the source of the disturbance.
- 4:17 am – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Willow Street business.
- 6:00 am – Officers assisted a tractor trailer unit that was stuck on Washington Street.
- 10:41 am – ARRESTED: A Worcester woman was taken into custody after officers determined that there was a warrant for her arrest, out of Worcester District Court.
- 4:12 pm – A resident of Pleasant Street called to report loose sheep in the neighborhood. Officers located the owner of the sheep on Oak Hill Road, and the owner was able to secure the animals.
- 4:59 pm – Officers responded to Overlook Drive for a report of a suspicious white van that was parked in front of the water tower. The vehicle had left the area before officers arrived at the scene.
- 7:04 pm – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 call from a Constitution Drive residence. The resident reported having trouble with the telephone in the home.
- 7:50 pm – A motorist reported a Christmas tree was in the middle of Turnpike Road. Officers responded and removed the tree from the roadway.