Here are the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For the most up-to-date list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, March 5
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Drafting Committee for Town Manager Legislation, 7:00 pm @ Conference Room A, Cordaville Hall (agenda)
- Advisory Committee, 7:15 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Tuesday, March 6
- Open Space Preservation Commitee, 12:30 pm @ Southborough Public Library (agenda)
Wednesday, March 7
- Board of Assessors, 8:30 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Council on Aging, 7:00 pm @ Country Kitchen, Cordaville Hall (agenda)
Thursday, March 8
- Cable Television Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cable Access Office, Fayville Hall (agenda)
Friday, March 9
- No meetings scheduled