Here are the logs as reported on their Facebook page.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
- 1:19 am – Officer pulled over a motor vehicle for an inspection sticker violation on Turnpike Road. Upon further investigation, the operator of the vehicle was subsequently ARRESTED for OUI.
- 6:59 am – A Boston Road resident turned in a found silver cell phone on his property.
- 8:02 am – A resident of School Street reported feeling dizzy. Resident was transported by EMS.
- 8:11 am – Residents of Carriage Hill Road reported vandalism on their road. Residents awoke to multiple broken glass in the roadway. Officers were able to find the juveniles responsible, arranged for them to clean up the mess.
- 10:31 am – On Winter Street, a resident’s Life Line alarm went off. On call back there was no response. Officers confirmed at the residence that it was only a test of the alarm system.
- 2:45 pm – Two car motor vehicle accident occurred on Turnpike Road. No injuries were reported.
- 4:45 pm – Police and Fire departments responded to a medical on Bryden Road of a possible stroke.
- 4:51 Southborough Police assisted Framingham Police in locating an Alzheimers patient who walked away from a residence on Potter Road Framingham.
- 5:56 pm – Officers responded to a 9-1-1 abandoned call from Foley Drive. Officers confirmed it to be accidental.
- 8:36 pm – A Framingham resident was cited for speeding on Turnpike Road.
Monday, June 18, 2012
- 5:25 am – A motorist reports an erratic operator on Marlboro Road. No contact made.
- 11:13 am – Medical reported on Rock Spring Lane. Resident had problems breathing.
- 12:10 pm – Officers responded to a Parkerville Road residence to keep the peace during a temporary lift in restrictions to a Restraining Order
- 12:18 pm – Assisted Marlboro Police in obtaining information regarding a stolen credit card used at a Southborough Business on Turnpike Road.
- 12:57 pm – Officer responded to Turnpike Road for a report of large log in the roadway. Officer removed obstruction.
- 7:38 pm – Report of a red fox sitting in the driveway of a Main Street residence.
- 8:58 pm – A report of a motor vehicle vs. deer accident on Framingham Road at Buffalo Run. Officers had to dispatch deer (2 rounds used).
- 9:53 pm – A Plainville, MA resident was cited with a Criminal Application for suspended license.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- 12:48 am – A Marlboro resident was cited for speeding on Framingham Road.
- 1:24 am – A Framingham resident was cited for speeding on Turnpike Road.
- 4:35 am – A Shrewsbury resident was cited for speeding on Turnpike Road.
- 4:52 am – A passing motorist reported a down deer on Framingham Road. DOA. Animal Control Officer was notified.
- 10:22 am – Cordaville Road medical…elderly female reports feeling dizzy. Transported by EMS.
- 11:54 am – A reporting party reports hearing calls for help at a residence on Cordaville Road.
- 12:55 pm – A Constitution resident reports that a red mini-van has been parked in the same spot for over a week. The vehicle comes back to a resident from Shrewsbury.
- 3:35 pm – Passer-by reports seeing a family with a baby fishing on the Route 85 causeway. Checked OK.
- 6:39 pm – A Marlboro resident was cited for a license violation.
- 8:07 pm – Report of a stroller in the roadway on River Street at the Hopkinton town line. Confirmed family fishing.