Hopefully you don’t need me to remind you that Southborough’s Annual Town Meeting starts tonight at 7:00 pm at Trottier Middle School. If you’re doing some last-minute cramming before tonight’s session, here are some links and resources that will help.
- On the warrant: Giving the town administrator more authority, expanding the Board of Selectmen (Articles 7-9)
- On the warrant: A new ambulance, police cars, and DPW equipment (Article 11)
- On the warrant: Enterprise fund for the Transfer Station (Article 23)
- Selectmen may move to postpone Town Meeting vote on controversial Transfer Station fund
- On the warrant: Fingerprinting door-to-door solicitors (Article 24)
- Full Town Meeting 2013 coverage
More about Town Meeting
- Seven reasons to attend Town Meeting
- A newbie’s guide to town meeting (2009)
- Southborough Town Meeting Guide
- Citzen’s Guide to Town Meetings
Southborough’s Town Moderator David Coombs has said he plans to move briskly through the warrant in the hopes of wrapping up all the town’s business in one evening, so when you come tonight, be prepared to keep up. If it turns out a second night is needed, it will be held on Tuesday starting at 7:30 pm at Trottier.
See you tonight!