Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week as of this morning. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
I’ve added “agenda highlights” below. It is just a sampling of what’s to be discussed at the meeting. (Remember to click on the linked agendas for the full list of scheduled items.)
Monday, July 15
- Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (Agenda). Agenda highlights: a public hearing on the Stonebrook 40B Development’s Definitive Subdivision and Site Plan reviews and an update on the proposed Zoning Bylaw revisions.
Tuesday, July 16
- Board of Library Trustees, 6:00 PM @ Southborough Public Library (Agenda) Agenda highlights: an FY13 fiscal review and discussion of a programming committee
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (Agenda) Agenda highlights: Discussion of Special Town Meeting in October and Zoning Bylaw information requirements
Wednesday, July 17
- Assabet Valley Regional School Building Committee, 6:00 PM @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet Valley Regional High School, 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlboro (Agenda) Agenda highlights: Proposed change orders and construction progress update
Thursday, July 18
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (Agenda) Agenda highlights: public hearing on compliance with permit for 15 Pleasant Street, Conservation Scientist Report