Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
- Board of Selectmen, 8:00 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Vote to appoint Building Inspector
- Assabet Valley Regional High School – School Council, 7:00 pm @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet Valley Regional High School, 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlboro (agenda)
- Personnel Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Approve proposed salary for new Building Inspector
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
- Board of Assessors, 8:30 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review classification presentation and vote on recommendation
- Board of Health, 1:30 pm @ Board of Health Office, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Consider adopting a Medical Marijauna Dispensary and Cultivation regulation
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School auditorium: The committee will attend the parent forum on the Neary 1:1 Technology pilot
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Stone Brook development requested changes to conditions of Stormwater Management permit to reflect change from 40B to senior development
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of medical marijuana bylaw