Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Most of these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, November 04, 2013:
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Budget planning
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of town working groups for Medical Marjuana, Open Space, and Barn Hollow Open Space
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Split tax rate discussion
- Scholarship Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Country Kitchen, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss corporate fundraising
Tuesday, November 05, 2013:
- Taxation Aid Committee, 5:30 pm @ Treasurer/Collector Office, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Future fund plans
- Board of Assessors, 6:00 pm @ Town Administrator’s Office, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review classification presentation and written comments by citizens
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, packet) Agenda Highlights: Tax classification, Historical Commission interviews, and consent agenda item to approve interim police chief agreement.
- Youth Commission, 7:15 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Holiday Giving Program update
Wednesday, November 06, 2013
- Council on Aging, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Senior Center renovations
Thursday, November 07, 2013
- Police Chief Search Committee – closed executive session , 8:00 am @ Office of the Town Administrator, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Closed session to consider or interview applicants
- Open Space Preservation Commission , 7:00 pm @ Arts Center, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of Barn Hollow Open Space, and report on chair’s meeting with Town Planner including deed research project and Open Space process