Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Board of Assessors, 8:30 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Mapping contract for updates to assessors maps; septic betterment abatement request from Treasurer/Collector
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 PM @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Contract vs employee at will for new Library Director; potential programming study review with Southborough Business Network
- Assabet Valley Regional School Committee, 6:30 PM @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet Valley Regional High School, 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Budget – FY15 Sped & Guidance update; proposed changes to program of studies
- Recreation Commission, 7:30 PM @ South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 9-11 field future scheduling concerns; baseball light status; CPC/Eagle Scout project
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
- Personnel Board, 7:15 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Consideration of FY15 merit increase & discussion of SAP; employee reviews
Friday, January 24, 2014
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Framingham State University economic profile; town website updates