The Algonquin Athletics Boosters Club is holding a fundraiser next Thursday. Uno Pizzeria & Grill will donate 20% of the school supporters’ food bills from March 27th to the AABC.
In case you are wondering what the fundraiser supports – The AABC supports athletic programs and facilities for over 25 Algonquin sports teams:
Over the years Boosters has funded many enhancements for the athletic programs such as a dedicated medical cart for the athletic trainer, state of the art goal posts for the football/soccer field, sound systems on the football field and in the gym, just to name a few!
Boosters also fund the following:
- Yearly scholarships to four graduating seniors
- Support for Freshman Orientation
- Special workshops for families of athletes
- Additional training and education for our Athletic Trainer
- Financial assistance for families in need who cannot pay for athletic fees
- Snack Shack and concessions at home games
So, mark your calendar, click on that coupon, enjoy a deep dish, and support hometown teams!