Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
FYI – The Planning Board recently posted a comparison chart and redline copy to clarify changes to the Site Plan Review zoning bylaw under their Warrant Article.
Many of the meetings cover items related to Warrant Articles. If you want to see a copy of Town Meeting Warrant, click here.
Monday, April 7, 2014:
- Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, the board’s Warrant Articles materials) Agenda Highlights: Public hearings on Gulbankian’s zoning and Site Plan Review zoning; and update on Open Space process
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 PM @ Room A, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Park Central – discussion on “certification of Housing Production plan” under 40B guidelines
Tuesday, April 8, 2014:
- Advisory Committee, 6:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Joint meeting with BOS – Mock Town Meeting
- Board of Selectmen, 6:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, packet) Agenda Highlights: Town Meeting prep; meeting with State delegation; consider ambulance fee increase, Main Street Project discussion and request from David Parry for CAD file of project, and Warrant Article positions
- Library Board of Trustees, 7:15 PM @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Library Director search committee recommendation and update on improvement costs
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 PM @ Lower Level, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Continued discussion of Warrant Article to change reporting of DPW, Police and Fire Chiefs
Wednesday, April 9, 2014:
- Board of Assessors, 10:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Finn/Woodward School Council, 3:30 PM @ Conference Room, Woodward School, 28 Cordaville Road (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee, 6:00 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public hearing on FY15 budget; vote on school calendar