The Southborough Rec Department has a day trip planned to help residents a bite of the Big Apple this spring.
New York City – Saturday, May 3rd
Want to see New York but don’t want to drive and spend half the day looking for parking? At last, a chance for you to get away to the Big Apple! You can get an early start on your shopping, spend the day sightseeing, or visit New York’s world class museums.
From the latest fashion on Fifth and Madison Avenues to quaint antique shops in Greenwich Village, from the world’s largest department stores to discount and bargain shops, the Big Apple has it all!
You will be on your own for the day to enjoy the city at your own pace.
- Cost $65/pp
- Deluxe motor coach (with DVD and restroom) leaves from Woodward School parking lot at 6:00 am.
- Brief stop at the halfway point both to and from New York for coffee, snacks, and restrooms.
- NYC arrival at Macy’s or Rockefeller Center at approximately 10:00 am.
- Depart New York at 7:00 pm
- Return approximately 11:oo pm.
- An Adult must accompany all children
Limited Spaces are available, pre-register through the Rec Dept website.