Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, May 12, 2014 – Town Election: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014:
- Northborough/Southborough Health and Wellness Advisory Council, 8:00 am @ D112, Algonquin Regional High School (agenda)
- Green Technology and Recycling Committee, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss Eagle Scout composting project, implementation of Green Communities program, and new recycling opportunuties
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Welcome new Library Director; discuss Main St project and drainage issues; review long term plan; FY15 priority list
- Board of Selectmen, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Reorganization of 5 person board with two newly elected members; proposed cemetery layoff/resolution
Wednesday, May 14, 2014:
- Board of Assessors, 8:30 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Vote on School Choice
- Historical Commission, 7:15 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Update on Main St Historic District, Community Preservation Committee update and 5 year plan
Thursday, May 15, 2014:
- Personnel Board, 9:00 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Evaluations – Town Planner; Children’s Librarian, Asst. Director; Youth and Family Services
- Conservation Commission, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Pest talk about beetles damaging to regional hardwood trees
- Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 pm @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Focus on area from Fay School to intersection of Rtes 30 & 85
Updated (5/13/14 9:19 am): As frequently happens more meetings popped up and one moved around. Since two that came to my attention are of significant interest to many, I updated the post.