Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, June 2, 2014:
- Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 pm @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, materials related to project) Agenda Highlights: Public hearing for feedback, and review materials for final report
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Tuesday, June 3, 2014:
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Cemetery reorganization discussion, hearing on Park Central earth removal permit, and update from Main Street Design Working Group
- Assabet Valley Regional Vocational School Committee, 7:00 pm @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet Valley Regional High School, 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlborough (agenda)
- Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Attending BOS Meeting to present update to the board
- Youth Commission, 7:00 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Elect officers
Wednesday, June 4, 2014:
- Council on Aging, 7:00 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda)
Thursday, June 5, 2014:
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Details pending – Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 pm (materials related to project) Note: no agenda or schedule has been posted. But last week, the committee stated intention of holding this as a date for public comment. Meanwhile, on the update submitted for the Tuesday BOS meeting, a meeting is listed for that date as being used to work on the final report.